Tēnā koutou

Sunday 27 January 2013

Wheels

Before I returned to the US for the holidays, I was able to arrange (thanks to the Bonnetts) where I was going to live, at least for the first couple of months. The next order of business was to find suitable transportation for when the family arrived.  I found an '06 Kia Sportage diesel on Trade Me (the eBay/Craigslist of New Zealand) that was just the right colour and milage.

Here are house and car together:


Here's another shot that shows it does rain in Nelson (but the house is the one across the street).


Although Kia Sportage is a popular model, I will always be able to find mine.  It is the only crimson Kia Sportage in Nelson (and probably the only vehicle in New Zealand) with an IU sticker on it:


One of the nice things about new home construction in New Zealand (besides double glazing and insulation) is the ability to remove a wall.  This is my bedroom, wall removed:


Niiiiiiiice.


No comments:

Post a Comment